Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Angled foot plate rotates to focus the exercise movement on the ankle and calf muscles while creating more dorsiflexion which reduces excess stress tot he underside/ ball of the foot
- Adjustable shoulder support pads self-align to accommodate the user
- Counter-balanced to reduce starting weight
- Max. Wt. Storage Capacity: 720 lbs. / 327 kg
- Max. Exercise Wt. Capacity: 800 lbs. / 363 kg
- Product Width: 52.50″ (133 cm)
- Product Height: 82.75″ (210 cm)
- Product Length: 58.00″ (147 cm)
- Machine Weight: 321 lbs. (146 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.