Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Eleven linear seat adjustments to accommodate varying leg lengths
- Large oval foot plate provides multiple foot placements for both leg press and calf exercises
- Starts the body in the traditional leg press position, then rocks the upper torso rearward to provide greater activation of the gluteal muscles
- Step through design
- Product Width: 50.50″ (128 cm)
- Product Height: 55.75″ (141 cm)
- Product Length: 75.00″ (190 cm)
- Machine Weight: 882 lbs. (400 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.