Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- ROX™ Technology creates a dual action exercise movement that moves the user support and foot plate simultaneously
- Head and shoulder support adjusts to accommodate varying body sizes
- Easy to access lockout mechanism, automatically disengages at the start of the exercise
- Oversized foot plate provides multiple foot placements for both leg press and calf exercises
- Product Width: 50.25″ (128 cm)
- Product Height: 61.50″ (157 cm)
- Product Length: 97.00″ (247 cm)
- Machine Weight: 539 lbs. (245 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.