Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Features of Hack Squat:
- Naturally mimics the exercise motion of a traditional hack squat while offering a more supportive environment
- Adjustable back and seat pad helps to maintain a neutral spine during the exercise movement which results in less stress to the back muscles
- Features of Dead Lift/Shrug:
- Angled foot plate provides a stable foundation especially those with limited/tight calf muscles
- Compound exercise movement brings the weight back to draw the shoulders back and sets the scapula to a stable finished exercise position
- General Overall Features:
- Oversized foot plate allows for multiple foot positions to ensure correct biomechanics during exercises
- Rotational hand grips provides proper positioning
- Product Width: 59.00″ (150 cm)
- Product Height: 58.75″ (149 cm)
- Product Length: 87.00″ (221 cm)
- Machine Weight: 600 lbs. (272 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.