Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Offers 14 exciting exercise variations, 7 with assistance, and 7 without
- Flip `N Grip™ handles that allow users to perform neutral grip pull-ups and narrow grip chin-ups
- Rock-climbing handles that develop wrist, arm, and shoulder strength
- Foot plate adjusts to accomodate assisted and unassisted exercise positions
- Product Width: 48.00″ (122 cm)
- Product Height: 100.00″ (254 cm)
- Product Length: 66.50″ (169 cm)
- Machine Weight: 857 lbs. (389 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.