The expanded HOIST® HD Series offers a comprehensive solution for fitness facilities where space, budget or both are at a premium. A properly designed HD circuit can fit 10 to 12 health club quality exercises within 300-400 square feet. Now, with over a dozen dual or multi-function stations, HOIST® can provide a state-of-the-art strength circuit for almost any center. The HD series offers an exciting blend of quality components, intuitive adjustments, superior biomechanics and excellent value.
- 28 pulley positions placed at 2″ increments
- Integrated adjuster system provides smooth and easy one-handed adjustments
- Dual pulleys for bilateral and unilateral exercises
- Instructional exercise placards illustrate proper use
- Dual graduated Silent Steel® weight stacks, totaling 200 lbs. each
- Integrated accessory rack for convenient storage of accessories
- Adjustable strap handles for varying user sizes (1 pair)
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS:
- HD-OPT-02: Commercial quality ultra-lite aluminum curl bar with revolving attachment points
- HD-OPT-03: Dual attachment aluminum long bar enables the use of both pulleys simultaneously
- 020-0003004: Assist strap for weight assisted pull-ups and lunges
- Product Width: 77.50″ (197 cm)
- Product Height: 92.50″ (235 cm)
- Product Length: 43.75″ (112 cm)
- Machine Weight: 800 lbs. (363 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.