The expanded HOIST® HD Series offers a comprehensive solution for fitness facilities where space, budget or both are at a premium. A properly designed HD circuit can fit 10 to 12 health club quality exercises within 300-400 square feet. Now, with over a dozen dual or multi-function stations, HOIST® can provide a state-of-the-art strength circuit for almost any center. The HD series offers an exciting blend of quality components, intuitive adjustments, superior biomechanics and excellent value.
- 28 pulley positions placed at 2″ increments
- Allows for bilateral exercises and unilateral exercises when connected to both cables
- Instructional exercises placard illustrates proper use
- Space efficient corner design
- Integrated accessory rack, handle and ankle strap included
- Fully shielded for safety
- Dual graduated Silent Steel® weight stacks, totaling 135 lbs. each, with 67.5 lbs applied resistance
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS:
- HD-OPT-02: Commercial quality ultra-lite aluminum curl bar with revolving attachment points
- HD-OPT-03: Dual attachment aluminum long bar enables the use of both pulleys simultaneously
- 020-0003004: Assist strap for weight assisted pull-ups and lunges
- Product Width: 77.50″ (197 cm)
- Product Height: 92.50″ (235 cm)
- Product Length: 43.75″ (112 cm)
- Machine Weight: 670 lbs. (303 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.